The inspiration you seek is already within you. Be silent and listen.
Aside from being an extrovert person, I also have this mood of wanting to be alone even for just a couple of minutes everyday and it really has benefits.
And i suggest you try it too. Alone time is really good especially if you are in a real toxic situation.
Everyday i would always find time to be alone. I don’t know why, but being in solitude gives me more satisfaction and strength to face another day in my life.
According to some research having a lone time for yourself would boost your psychological, mental and spiritual health. Even just a 30-minute meditation could help you a lot through the day.
What i do in my lone time ?
1. Basically i would find an ideal spot. It could be a terrace, garden or sea shore as long as it is a peaceful spot and i could be alone.
2. Listening to music really gives more feelings to that alone moment with ourselves.
3. I sometimes bring my journal. Write anything at comes to my mind or bothers me at the moment. This one is really effective when you’ve got no one to talk to of your aches.
4. I take short or long walks.
5. Think and appreciate of everything that you have and not those that you don’t have.
6. Motivate yourself in every situation, you are yourself’s most important supporter. Because it doesn’t matter if people don’t believe in you. What matters is how you believe in yourself.
Try doing these simple things and it will make your mind and body a little fresher and more alive.